Friday 10 June 2022

Choice Tales from the Vale – (273) Not Keeping it Dry

 

Frank Edwards lived in the traditional seaside resort of Sharpington-by-Sea, with its Victorian Pier, seafront hotels, crazy golf, Palladium ballroom, well maintained gardens, promenade, theatre and illuminations, all the usual things to have a great time by the seaside, as well as amusement arcades and of course the Sharpington Fun Park.

He had a flat in Jubilee Court which was perfectly situated and gave him a view of Jubilee Park as well as a sea view and was close to the seafront, so he was well situated and furthermore he was in love, and he was in love with his childhood sweetheart Linda.

They had been a couple from year 8 right up the end of year 13 when he announced that he was joining the army.

There had been no consultation he just announced he was doing it and she was heartbroken.

She then announced that if he left then they were over so he said ok and she didn’t see him for 9 years.

But when they saw each other again when he left the service it was apparent that their feeling for each other hadn’t changed.

They went out together for two years and Frank loved her very much, but there was a fly in the ointment, namely his habit of thinking with his dick, and he just couldn’t get enough pussy.

 

But despite his predilection for pussy he still loved Linda and he knew she loved him so Frank proposed.

However when Frank popped the question in his flat one evening, instead of the love of his life being elated by the event and throwing her arms around him in gratitude, Linda read him the riot act.

“Do you remember when we got back together two years ago when I said I didn’t mind you shagging other women?”

“Yes” he said cautiously “but…”

“And I know you still are so don’t bother trying to deny it” she said sternly and Frank went to speak but she stopped him

“I don’t know who, though I have my suspicions”, she said flatly

“And I don’t think I want to know but I know you’re sleeping with other women” she paused

“And as I said last time I don’t mind”

She paused again

“For now, but there will come a time in the not too distant future when I will” she explained

“I love you and I’m certain sure of that, and I know that you say you love me but I’m not so sure of that”

“But I do love you” he said taking her hand

“But you don’t love me as completely as I love you” taking her hand away “you are enough for me, but clearly I’m not enough for you”

Frank tried to speak again but again she stopped him so he got up and paced the room

“So you have until February to sow your wild oats or to curb your appetites or whatever it is you do” she said

“But by my 30th birthday I need to feel your complete commitment“

Frank went to speak

“And no that’s not a euphemism” she said without humour “you need to want me, and me alone and then, and only then, will I marry you, and that’s all I have to say” she said,

Frank was cleared to speak then but he didn’t know what to say, he wanted to say don’t be silly you’re the only one for me but he knew he was a dog.

Frank knew that he was getting plenty, and he was liking that, but if he wanted to keep the girl he loved it was obvious he would have to change.

 

After Linda delivered her ultimatum Frank was cleared to speak but he didn’t know what to say, he wanted to say don’t be silly you’re the only one for me but he knew he was a dog.

Frank knew that he was getting plenty, and he was liking that, but if he wanted to keep the girl he loved it was obvious he would have to change.

“Is that why you don’t use the door key?” he asked

Linda was on her knees putting a disk in the DVD and he perched on the arm of the sofa just watching her almost in a daze.

“Yes” she replied without turning round

“Because…” she began but couldn’t finish

“You don’t want to catch me with another woman” he said to finished her sentence

“Yes” She replied and carried on what she was doing slowly and deliberately.

 

Frank was a little shocked at Linda’s speech, firstly because, and he knew it would sound silly, but it never occurred to him for a moment that he couldn’t have his cake and eat it, and secondly although he knew he loved Linda more than he had ever loved anyone he didn’t realise quite how much that was until that moment when he realised he could lose her.

The prospect of losing her stunned him and he knew he had to make changes in his life.

 

It occurred to him then that a girl’s drunken invitation at a party or in the pub were tests that he had to pass with flying colours and that, he thought, was how he must approach each temptation, a test which must be passed.

So he made a pledge to Linda and to himself that he would indeed give up other women, but not by February, no he would do it from that moment on.

However two days later he was under the pier up against the sea wall, ball deep into her best friend Mandy’s juicy pussy.

 

He had mixed emotions after his epic fail with Amanda, on the one hand he was elated after an astonishing carnal interlude with the adorable Mandy in an al fresco shag, while on the other, being heartily depressed about only managing to keep his wick dry for two days.

After some deliberation in the days following his fall from grace he came to the conclusion that going cold turkey was probably not the most sensible course of action and he was probably more likely to succeed if he just cut down a bit.

He was still resolved to his long-term goal of monogamy with Linda but there was a long road to travel and the occasional diversion up a cul-de-sac was inevitable.

In between his deliberations regarding his suitability as a life partner for Linda; he kept himself out of trouble by staying at home and catching up on some box sets.

But his mind kept wandering to the night under the Pier with Mandy which was so incredibly sensuous, and his memories so vivid and so arousing that he wanted to do it again, right away, but that wasn’t likely to happen so he was preparing to take himself off to the shower to employ a spot self-abuse when the doorbell rang and when he opened the door he found Mandy on the other side of it.

“Hello” he said I was just thinking of you

“So I can see” she said looking at the bulge in his jeans

“You’d better come in then and make me more comfortable” he said and thought “God I’m really shit at being faithful”

No comments:

Post a Comment