Friday 26 August 2022

Choice Tales from the Vale – (414) Christmas Party Girl

 

On the west side of Downshire is Eastchapel, a quiet medieval village living in the shadow of its noisy neighbour, the Industrial powerhouse of Northchapel and its where Mike Oliver and his fuck buddy local vet Sue Mazzone lived.

On St Nicholas Eve Mike was getting ready to go out to a Christmas Party, which he didn’t really want to go to, when he got a phone call from Sue, she was going to the same party, and she was calling for a lift.

 

After about half an hour, there was a light knock on the door and when he opened it Sue was there wearing an unbuttoned winter coat over a low-cut black dress and was clutching a handbag.

“Hi Sue” Mike said “come in and close the door”

Sue nodded and smiled and said,

“Ok but just for five minutes”

“Come in then, you’re letting all the heat out” he said

“Ok I’m coming” She replied, and he thought to himself “yes you will be very soon”

When she got inside, she saw him standing in the middle of the room with a very pronounced bulge in his trousers.

“If you’re intending to use that I expect you to take longer than five minutes” she said “And I have a few conditions”

“Which are?”

“You can’t undress me, you can’t get my new dress spunky, and I get a proper seeing to tonight” 

“No problem” he replied “I agree to your terms”

“Good” she said as she took off her coat, then she pulled her tights and knickers down and bent over the sofa “Now get me wet”

No comments:

Post a Comment