Tuesday 30 August 2022

Choice Tales from the Vale – (449) Christmas Supper

 

Debbie Neil and Andrea McGee had spent their first Christmas together and having spent Boxing Day afternoon making love and working up an appetite, they spent the next three hours asleep and when they woke up, Andrea demanded to be fed and wanted to go out and get a dirty kebab.

Debbie told her no, but she could have a sandwich to keep her going while she was having a shower.

When Debbie returned wrapped in a towel Andrea asked

“Where are we eating?”

“It’s a surprise” Deb replied

“I don’t like surprises” she said sulkily

“You said that about your present’s” Debbie pointed out

“And you liked all of those”

“I know” she said and giggled “But will I like this one?”

“Yes” she said

“Oh, please tell me,” Andrea begged “What kind of cuisine is it?”

“All I’m going to say is that it’s an all you can eat buffet” Debbie replied

“I’m really hungry” Andrea whined, so Debbie shed her towel and climbed onto Andi’s chest

“Well, you wanted kebab” she said as she inched her pussy towards Andi’s mouth “And it’s all you can eat”

No comments:

Post a Comment