Monday 29 August 2022

Choice Tales from the Vale – (438) Christmas Sex Poodle

 

Liam and Sabine had been apart for six months following a silly row that neither of them would back down from.

So, they lived unhappily apart because they were both too proud.

All through their separation Sabine took selfies of herself in varying states of undress, either completely naked or wearing her best lingerie, she was normally drunk when she took them, she even took some of her fingering herself.

The first picture she took was after an act of spite when  she had her fanny waxed, because she knew that Liam really liked her Hairy, but she regretted it almost immediately and got really drunk for the first time.

It was during that period of anger, self-pity, and low self-esteem that the drunken masturbation sessions began, sometimes with a finger, sometimes with a toy, but always videoed on her phone.

When she took selfies or videos in her confused drunken state it was with the intention of sending them to Liam to illustrate to him exactly what he was missing.

But she never got quite drunk enough to hit send on her phone.

So, she descended into a spiral off alcohol induced self-abuse until it all came to a head on the night before Christmas Eve, she had just too much alcohol to restrain herself and just too little to enable her to hit send.

When she awoke the next morning, she was mortified when she realized what she had done.      

“Hello Liam” Sabine said sheepishly

“Hi Sabine” he said “I got your message”

“Oh God” she sighed “And did you look at the attachments “

“Oh yes” he replied

“You must think I’m really slutty?” she said

“No, I think you’re really horny” Liam retorted

“Did you like it then?”

“Are you kidding me, I am so hard right now” he replied

“Good, because I’m outside” Sabine said

“Outside where?”

“Outside on your doorstep” she said

“What? you’re here now?”

“Yes” she replied, and he rushed to the door and when he opened the door, there she was, his beautiful Sabine and she was wearing a dress.

“I can’t see a naked girl anywhere” he said “there is a really cute girl in a woolly hat but no sex poodle”

“Shut up and kiss me” she said, so he duly obliged and held her tightly.

“My God you really did like the video, didn’t you?” she exclaimed as she felt his cock against her pelvis.

“Ah you noticed” he said

“How could I not” she retorted

“I’m not like that anymore, I’m furry down there again now”

“Good I really love your fur” he replied “let’s go and see how well it’s growing”

No comments:

Post a Comment