Wednesday 31 August 2022

Choice Tales from the Vale – (465) See the New Year in with a Bang

On the west side of Downshire is Eastchapel, a quiet medieval village living in the shadow of its noisy neighbour, the Industrial powerhouse of Northchapel and its where Mike Oliver and his fuck buddy local vet Sue Mazzone lived and on New Year’s Eve Mike was getting ready to go out when he decided he would rather be in, so he picked up his phone and called the person he wanted to get in, Sue.

“Hello!”

“Hey Soo’s” he said “Its Mike”

“I’m just heading out to the pub, are you going?” she asked “I thought we might get together afterwards”

“I thought I might give the pub a miss and go straight to the afters” he replied

“And you can’t wait until after midnight?” she asked as her hand entered her leggings

“No, I can’t, because I’m horny now” he said

“No self-control” she told him as her fingers parted her lips

“I’ll leave the back door open and slip into something slutty”

“So will I when I get there” he retorted

 

He crossed the village green to Sue’s cottage and went down the path and round the back so he could go in the back door, which seemed appropriate to him as he was going to be banging at her back door once he got inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment