Monday 29 August 2022

Choice Tales from the Vale – (425) The Still Continuing Christmas Thaw

December 16th

 

In mid-December wealthy businessman Oliver Beaumont was in Scotland for the funeral of an old family friend, and the wake was held at the Glen Carrick Castle, which is where he was reunited with Pandora Molesworth, a very distant cousin.

After a pleasant dinner together accompanied by copious quantities of booze, and then the restaurant staff made it clear that they had worn out their welcome, so she said

“Let’s go to your room for a Nightcap”

In his room after a period of conversation she initiated a sexual encounter but as his hands explored her thigh beneath her hem, she suddenly broke off

“Stop! It’s no good” she said

“Hang on what’s wrong?” he asked

“The same thing that always bloody happens” she snarled “Nothing”

So, their newfound relationship had begun in very inauspicious circumstances when her attempted seduction ended with her confession of frigidity.

 

However, on the journey back to Downshire following an act of immodest opportunism, he repeatedly sullied her on the train in their first-class compartment, to such an extent that her legs couldn’t support her own weight.

 

They were met at Northchapel station by his driver Sarah Treadgood, and it was already dark when the car arrived at the Beaumont Estate in Chapel Hill, which was Oliver’s luxurious home, which consisted of a 17th century farmhouse.

They got Pandora settled in Oliver’s study and after showering he went and got into bed with Pandora who immediately rolled over to his side of the bed, so he put his arm around her, and she murmured her approval.

 

He had the best night’s sleep he’d had for an age and awoke refreshed and alone but then he heard peeing from the bathroom, and he smiled

“I didn’t hear you get up” he asked

“I just needed the loo” she replied

“And you didn’t need any help?” he asked

“I didn’t want to wake you” she said “and I don’t need help to pee, I just liked to know you were near and I knew that”

Then she got back into bed and cuddled up to him and went straight back to sleep.

 

He stayed with her for another ten minutes until he detected the smell of bacon cooking, so he slipped out of bed, put on his dressing gown, and headed for the kitchen.

“I thought that would get your attention” Alicia said “You know its ten o’clock”

“Is it?”

“Is Pandora coming for breakfast? well brunch really” she asked

“No, she’s still sleeping” he replied

“Still? what on earth did you do to the poor girl?” she asked although she had been on the receiving end of one of his poundings when they were both in the first flush of youth, so she knew what he was capable of.

But that was just a summer fling, she could tell that what was going on between him and Pandora was something special.

“I’ll do something special for dinner” she said “she’ll need something to keep her strength up before your next onslaught”

 

After brunch Oliver showered and dressed then did a little bit of work on his laptop in his study but mainly, he watched Pandora sleeping, apart from when he popped out for half an hour to run an errand.

She finally roused herself just after 5 o’clock.

“Hello sleepy head” he said, and she beamed a smile at him

“Alicia has washed all you dirty clothes, including what was in your case” 

“You didn’t see all my dirty knickers and stuff?” she asked with alarm

“No Alicia dealt with them” he said “I just rummaged through the clean ones”

“What?” she gasped

“I’m only joking” he said, and she smiled

“All your clean clothes are back in your case for now”

“For now?”

“Yes, I’ll take the up to my room for later” he explained

“What’s happening later?”

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have assumed, I thought you would stay another night, but I can easily have Sarah drive you home if you’d rather” he said

“No, no, I want to stay” she said eagerly

“Good” he said “Now there are clean towels in the bathroom so while I go and get you some coffee you can have a shower”

“Would you mind very much if….”

“If what?”

“If I had a bath instead, I saw the tub and it huge, I’d love to have a nice soak”

“Of course, you can sweetheart” he said and smiled and went in and started running the bath when he came back out, she was sitting on the edge of the bed coyly looking at him, so he took hold of her hand and pulled her to her feet and kissed her slowly and sensitively.

Then still holding her hand he took her in to the bathroom and showed her where the bubble bath, oil, salts, crystals, lotions, and potions were.

“Enjoy” he said, “Soak for as long as you like”

“Thanks Oliver, for everything”

“What do you mean?” he asked

“For understanding, and for looking after me”

“My pleasure” he said and kissed her again

 

It was about half an hour later when he returned with a tray of coffee.

“Room service milady” he announced

“Is madam decent?”

“Yes, I’m under the bubbles” she replied

“Ok I’m coming in”

She looked very cute laying in the huge bath submerged beneath the bubbles, there was a wide tile shelf along one side of the bath, so he put her coffee down beside her

“Ok I’ll leave you in peace” he said

“You could join me” she suggested shyly

“That’s a good idea I could sit here and watch the bubbles disappear” he said

“No, I mean you could join me in the bath” Pandy said and blushed

“Well that sounds lovely” he said

“I’ve never shared a bath before” Pandora said

“Aren’t you worried about your modesty?” he asked

“No” she replied “there are plenty of bubbles and I’ve got a flannel covering my nonny”

“Ok then” he said and undressed in front of her, and she wasn’t concerned with his modesty as her eyes never left him for a second.

She sat up, carefully covering her titties as she did so and he got in behind her, then she lay back against his chest, as they stretched out in the bath together.

Pandora had loosely tied her hair up to keep it out of the water and he kissed her neck and looked down at her breasts which were under the water, but her nipples kept breaking the surface.

It was a very relaxing bath, and he was glad she had persuaded him to share it with her, but he was enjoying it a little too much.

“I can feel you’re enjoying yourself” she said as his erection pressed into her back

“Sorry” he said “But it’s so sexy being in the bath with you Pandy”

“I don’t mind you being aroused; I’m pleased that I turn you on, but for me nothing” she said crossly

Don’t worry Darling” he reassured her “We know everything works”

“Yes, we really do” she said and chuckled, so her titties jiggled beneath the foamy waves

“Now it’s time to get out before you get chilly” he said

“All the bubbles are disappearing” she squealed

“That’s ok darling” he said

“I like it when you call me darling” she said and hugged his arm

“I like saying it” he said unconsciously betraying his feelings

“You stand up first and I’ll wrap the towel around you” he suggested

“Ok” she responded meekly, then he lay back and admired the view as her cute arse arose from the water between his legs and her round plump naked buttocks were only inches from his face.

He stood up behind and after kissing her neck he wrapped a bath sheet around her, and she got out the bath first and turned and stared at his erect cock as he followed, and she sighed wistfully

“I want that” she said “but I can’t have it because I’m rubbish”

“You are not rubbish” he said crossly “if anyone is to blame it’s me, I should have taken it slower, I over did it yesterday, I took advantage of the situation, I should have thought about the effect on you, it was too much too soon”

“No yesterday was the most fantastic, amazing, wonderful, fabulous and incredible day of my life and I will never forget it, and even if I never do it again, I will still have that day because it was that special” she said and then she started crying.

 

After he calmed her and comforted her, she was a little brighter

“Now it’s time to get dressed for dinner” Oliver pointed out

“I don’t want dinner” she said

“You have to eat” he insisted “You haven’t eaten since yesterday, now if you ever want a repeat of yesterday you will need to keep your strength up”

“I don’t want much I’m far too depressed to eat” she insisted

 

Half an hour later they made their way to the dining room, where Alicia served a sumptuous four-course dinner, and four courses and a lot of wine later they waddled their way up to his bedroom.

Even if Pandora was wet enough, they were both too tired, too full of gourmet food and too drunk to try and within ten minutes they were both fast asleep in the four-poster bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment