Monday 29 August 2022

Choice Tales from the Vale – (421) The first Thaw of Christmas

December 12th

 

It was mid-December when wealthy businessman Oliver Beaumont was in Scotland for the funeral of an old family friend.

The wake was held at the Glen Carrick Castle, after what he considered to be a Proper funeral, where everyone wore black, the men in black suits and ties and the women in the whole ensemble.

Which was nice, it was tradition, he liked tradition, he didn’t like informal funerals because he also liked women in black, and he liked everything to be black, and he always imagined their underwear to be black whether they were or not.

He gave the room a cursory glance and all the women were in black, which gave him a bit of a semi.

Before he got himself a drink, he decided to relieve himself, before he got so aroused that he wouldn’t be able to.

It was when he re-entered the hall that he first spotted Pandora Molesworth, who was talking to the vicar, she was a good-looking young woman in her mid-twenties, brown hair, quite tall, very elegant and a lovely figure.

The fact that he imagined she was wearing all the gear beneath the black dress made her even more attractive and he detected a slight hint of a trouser tickle.

His imagination then ran away with him as he pictured her in black bra and panties, black tights or even better stockings, a lacy teddy, French silk Cami knickers, Basques, Corsets, camisoles, chemises, silk drawers, thongs, satin bodices, and garters.

His mind was in a spin and as he studied her across the room harbouring thoughts of the hidden delights and then she looked straight at him and blushed as if she knew what he was thinking.

 

After he lost sight of her in the crowd he went off in search of a drink and then he started to picture every woman in the ballroom in stockings and suspenders and mused on the nature of each accompanying undergarment.

He spotted a couple of women in the room who’s under things were not a mystery to him following previous gatherings and the reminiscence of those sensual interludes resulted in increased arousal.

He decided to mingle with the crowd to try and take his mind off black underwear, it didn’t work so he looked for the lovely brunette again but to no avail.

As the afternoon wore on and the mourners began to disperse, he returned to his room to freshen up and change into something more casual.

 

Later in the day he was sitting at the Hotel bar, drinking a large Gin and Tonic, and doing a spot of people watching, but the bar was so empty he exhausted that exercise in less than five minutes.

So, he turned his thoughts to the lovely brunette girl he’d seen earlier

and mused on the possibly of spending some quality time expanding her sexual horizons, and it was just when he was preoccupied imagining a particularly salacious scenario in his head when a voice broke in.

Oliver Beaumont?” they said, and he turned around to find the voice belonged to the attractive girl from the wake, still dressed all in black,

“Yes!”

Obviously, you don’t recognize me” she said and laughed, so he thought it must be some woman he’d slept with at some time and the encounter was so unmemorable he instantly forgot her, which was embarrassing.

“I’m sorry” he said “I’m afraid I don’t”

Pandora Molesworth” she said “I was sure you’d recognised earlier; you were staring at me long enough”

“Pandy?” he exclaimed relieved to find it wasn’t a woman he’d slept with and instantly forgotten, but a very distant cousin “How lovely to see you”

“Do you mind if I join you?” she asked.

“Not at all” he said “please” and gestured to the neighbouring stool.

“Can I get you a drink?” he asked

“Thank you, yes,” she said and to the barman who had miraculously appeared “White wine please”

“And for you sir?” he asked

“I’ll have the same again please”

While they waited for their drinks he said

“You know it’s hardly surprising that I didn’t recognize you, you have changed a bit since we last met, and you were only ten at the time”

“I was 14, it was just after you started at university, but I agree I am a little leaner than I was then” she pointed out

“So, if you didn’t recognize me earlier, why were you staring?”

“I wasn’t aware that I was” he said defensively

“My God you were mentally undressing me” Pandy said

“Not at all,” said Oliver

“Then you were imagining what underwear I had on” she said, and he blushed

“I knew it” she said triumphantly and laughed a rather delightful laugh

 

They had a couple of drinks in the bar and then went into the grill for some supper and the conversation flowed, mainly consisting of news and stories about the family, friends, and shared acquaintances.

The meal came and went as did the coffee and liqueurs and then they got the distinct impression the restaurant staff had had enough even if they hadn’t.

So, they bade the long-suffering staff a good night, even though it was almost 1 am and headed, somewhat unsteadily towards their rooms.

Accompanied by raucous laughter they stumbled into the lift and unable to press the button for the floor that they actually wanted Pandora decided to hit them all.

“Nightcap” she said abruptly

“What?” he slurred

“Nightcap” she said “let’s go to your room for a Nightcap”

“Why my room?” he asked

“Because it’ll be bigger and better than mine” she replied

“Fare comment”

They reached the third floor and walked rather unsteadily to the door and once he’d managed to finally use the swipe card correctly the door opened, and Pandora fell in.

“Are we in the room yet” she said when he helped her to her feet

“Yes, it’s a suite” Oliver said

“It’s huge” she exclaimed

As she had already fallen down once, he sat her down on the sofa and after some intense negotiations it was decided that coffee was the order of the day.

 

Pandora had kicked of her shoes and was sitting on the sofa with her legs up and he was facing her, also shoeless, sat on a Regency stripped chair that he had pulled out from under the desk.

So, they sat there in her room drinking copious amounts of coffee and chatting, during the course of the conversation the subject changed to the journey home, and then onto personal relationships which was when she suddenly got upset and tears started to well up in her eyes and then they ran down her cheeks as she sobbed.

Oliver immediately stepped into action and knelt on the floor beside her and offered himself up to comfort her with arms open wide.

“I’m sorry” she said gratefully accepting his open arms and burying her tearstained face in his neck, Oliver made encouraging noises and stroked her back, but being a shoulder to cry on was the full extent of his expertise with a teary woman.

They held that position for some time until her sobs began to get shallower and shallower and eventually abated, but still she held on tightly to him and began to nuzzle his neck and he could feel her breath on his skin, which he found very arousing.

While still nuzzling his neck her hands began to caress up and down his back and her nuzzles turned to kisses, he reciprocated the caressing and then in an instant her mouth was on his, and her lips were soft, her mouth was hot, and her tongue was electric.

Pandora’s hands began to claw at his shirt, dragging it free of his waistband then with great urgency she pulled herself up, so she was seated in front of him as her fingers fumbled at his shirt buttons.

Then her trembling hands were on his flesh, and she exhaled a sigh through her nose and then his hands explored her thigh beneath her hem, when she suddenly broke off

“Stop! It’s no good” she said

“Hang on what’s wrong?” he asked

“The same thing that always bloody happens” she snarled “Nothing”

“I don’t understand” he said “You need to explain in simple terms because all the blood that powers my brain is now in my trousers”

“It’s simple, I fancy someone, they fancy me, we start the kissing and cuddling, he gets as hard as iron, and I remain as dry as sandpaper”

“Oh, I see” he said “I don’t think coffee is going to help with this”

He got up and poured them both a brandy and sat next to her on the sofa.

“So how long has this been going on?”

“At boarding school, they called me Frigid Freda” she replied, and he giggled

“Stop it, it’s not funny,” she said laughing herself

“Oh, it really is” he responded

“It’s not that I’m unwilling” she said “I really want to, like tonight I really, really wanted to, as soon as I saw you at the funeral I wanted to, I’ve wanted to since I was 12, I just don’t get …. wet”

“So have you never….” He began

“I’m not a virgin”, she said indignantly “I’ve done it a few times”

“Sorry”

“The only problem was none of them were particularly pleasurable experiences” she explained and took another mouthful of brandy “I just don’t get properly aroused, so they were all pretty much …. dry affairs”

“I’ll apologize in advance for being indelicate” he said “but what about erm…. Fingering?”

“Oh yes” she said proudly “when I wake up to a moist morning, I take full advantage of it”

“So, you have orgasmed?”

“Yes, but not the “eyes rolling back into your head” type” she said, and Oliver got up and refilled their glasses.

When he sat down again, he made a suggestion

“Have you tried girls?”

Pandora just rolled her eyes

“Perhaps you’re gay” he elaborated

“Tried that at boarding school” she retorted “dry as a bone”

When he didn’t respond Pandora said

“You’re actually imagining me naked being fondled by schoolgirls, aren’t you?”

“Pretty much, I can’t lie” he said picturing her sitting on a girl’s face.

Then she turned to him and kissed him, and the kiss was lingering and provocative and when she broke off, she put her hand on his lap smiled coyly at him and said,

“I wish I was as turned on as you are” 

No comments:

Post a Comment